Here are some fabulous resources that are helping us gain knowledge as wetland owners.
- Wisconsin Woods to Woods to Woods to Wetlands Association – They have an excellent book titled My Healthy Wetland: A handbook for wetland owners, published by Wisconsin Wetlands Association and Aldo Leopold Foundation.
- Why Wetlands Matter videos (Excellent videos that explain why and how we can take care of these vital resources.)
- Woods to Wetlands
- Lake County Forest Preserve
- Lake County Storm Water Management
- Citizens for Conservation
- Lake Bluff Openlands Association